Wednesday, September 17, 2014

So Ready by Leann Harris

I am so ready for the summer to be over. Enough of hot. I'm ready to see color in the trees and feel the coolness in the air.  I always promise myself that  my husband and I will drive to Colorado and see the color--the Aspens around Colorado Springs, but that usually falls through. But I can always hope.

The thing I enjoy the most is sitting on the back porch in the morning, drinking hot tea and reading my Bible before the day begins. It's the only way to begin the day.
 And the other thing about Fall is the State Fair of Texas.


4 comments:

Terri Reed said...

I'm ready too! I love fall, cool weather, the colors and the rain! Bring on the rain.

Jackie Smith said...

I am ready, too......love cooler weather. The GA humidity is rough..lol.

Jennifer said...

Hi Jackie, Terri, Leann, I do miss summer only because I had all my boys around but I do love the fall colors and cooler weather.
Jenny

Kelly Blackwell @ Heres My Take On It said...

I live in Arizona and I am ready for some lovely fall weather and color. We have to drive a bit to get it, but I can't wait!